This page collect some of the material that I have been using for the teaching of Introduction of Transcriptomic Analysis workshop. The idea of this workshop was to introduce the students to the basic use of the most popular tools to analyze transcriptomic data derived from the NGS methodologies.
- Lesson00: Introduction to the course.
- Presentation: 00_I2TA2020_Introduction
- Video: Introduction to the course video
- Lesson01: First steps on a Linux environment.
- Presentation: 01_I2TA2020_Linux01_Lecture
- Video: First steps in a Linux environment video
- Lesson02: Rise of the NGS technologies.
- Presentation: 02_I2TA2020_NGS4Transcriptomics_Lecture
- Video: Rise of the NGS technologies video
- Lesson03: Practice about Linux basic commands.
- Exercises: 03_I2TA2020_Linux02_Practice
- Lesson04: Experimental Design for RNASeq analysis.
- Lesson05: Manipulation of sequence data practice.
- Lesson06: Read mapping.
- Presentation: 07_I2TA2020_SeqMapping
- Video: Read mapping class video about the lecture
- Exercises: 08_I2TA2020_SeqMappingPractice
- Video: Read mapping class video about the exercises
- Lesson07: Quantification of the gene expression.
- Lesson08: Differential gene expression analysis.
- Lesson09: Gene expression clustering.
- Lesson10: Analysis of GO Terms.
- Presentation: 15_I2TA2020_GOTerms
- Video: Analysis with GO Terms video