Current teaching at the University of Milan (2019-current):
- Genomics & Transcriptomics (F4B-3.20.1). 12 credits course co-taught with Dr. Giulio Pavesi and Dr. Federico Zambelli. Specifically I teach the block about Genomics and Genome Assemblies.
- Plant Environment-Interactions (F91-19.19.1). 6 credits course co-taught with Dr. Fabio Fornara. Specifically I teach the block describing the plants and the abiotic stresses and plants and domestication.
- Applied and Environmental Botany (F91-7.20.1). 6 credits. The goal of this course is to introduce basic concepts of general botany, from genetics to ecology in the context of evolution, biodiversity, conservation and climate change.
Previous teaching at Virginia Tech (2014-2018):
- Plant Genomics (CSES 5844, CRN 20406). 4 credits course co-taught with Dr. Saghai Maroof, Dr. David Haak and Dr. Song Li. Virginia Tech (Blacksburg, VA, USA).
- Introduction to Applied Genomic Analysis (ALS 4984/5984). 3 credits course co-taught with Dr. David Haak and Dr. Song Li. Virginia Tech (Blacksburg, VA, USA).
All the presentations and material are available upon request.